The New Hampshire Liquor Commission (NHLC) is giving one whisky lover a chance to win a prize package of some of the world’s rarest Scotch whiskies, including The Macallan 25-Year-Old, Balvenie 25-Year-Old Single Barrel, Johnnie Walker King George V and Orphan Barrel Muckety Muck 26-Year-Old, to benefit local animal rescue and equine therapy organizations. NHLC is aiming to raise as much as $150,000 for The Animal Rescue League of NH, Friends of the Manchester Animal Shelter, and Back in The Saddle Equine Therapy Center, who collectively support thousands of animals and their owners each year. The “Allies for Animals” raffle marks NHLC’s first-ever Scotch whisky raffle. Only 1,500 raffle tickets are available now through June 30, 2023 and can be purchased for $100 each at www.LiquorandWineOutlets.com/alliesforanimals.
“The Allies for Animals raffles gives Scotch lovers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to win rare bottles from distilleries across Scotland, while also supporting great causes,” said NHLC Chairman Joseph Mollica. “This is a wonderful opportunity to assist organizations that aid suffering and neglected animals and also help heal individuals facing some of life’s most difficult challenges.”
NHLC will select one winner to receive a prize package consisting of one bottle each of the following products:
- The Macallan 25-Year-Old
- Macallan Double Cask 18-Year-Old Single Malt
- Balvenie 25-Year-Old Single Barrel
- Balvenie 21-Year-Old Single Malt
- Balvenie Tun 1509 Batch 7 Single Barrel
- Johnnie Walker King George V
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label Year of the Rabbit
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label Year of the Ox
- Orphan Barrel Muckety Muck 24-Year-Old
- Orphan Barrel Muckety Muck 25-Year-Old
- Orphan Barrel Muckety Muck 26-Year-Old
- The Glenlivet 25-Year-Old
- Ardbeg Fermutation
- Ardbeg Hypernova
- Ardbeg Ardcore Committee Release
- Ardbeg Arrrrrrrdbeg!
- Ardbeg Blaaack
- Dewar’s Signature
- Dewar’s Double Double 21-Year-Old
- Dewar’s Double Double 27-Year-Old
- Bruichladdich Octomore 10
- Bruichladdich Octomore 12.1
- Bruichladdich Octomore 12.2
- Bruichladdich Octomore 12.3
- Glenmorangie Tale of the Forest
- Loch Lomond Open Course Collection
- Highland Park Orkney 15-Year-Old
- Gordon & MacPhail Mortlach 15-Year-Old Single Malt
- Lagavulin Offerman 11-Year-Old Charred Oak Cask Single Malt
- GlenDronach 15-Year-Old Revival Scotch
- Laphroaig Cairdeas Madeira
- Tomintoul Cigar Malt
- Torabhaig Legacy 2017 Scotch
- The Lost Distillery Benachie
The manufacturer’s suggested retail price for the collection is well over $10,000.
The winner will also receive an all-expense-paid trip to New Hampshire to retrieve their prize, which includes:
- Coach airfare for two to New Hampshire or mileage reimbursement
- Luxury hotel accommodations for two nights in New Hampshire
- $200 gift card for dining
Each charity benefitting from the “Allies for Animals” raffle works to provide new and lasting relationships between animals and their community members. The Animal Rescue League of NH, founded in 1902, is a non-profit organization that successfully helps more than 2,200 suffering dogs, cats, and other small animals each year. The Friends of the Manchester Animal Shelter takes in homeless, abused, and abandoned animals in the city of Manchester and provides shelter and medical care for them. Additionally, the Back in The Saddle Equine Therapy Center provides equine therapy services and riding programs to children and adults with a variety of physical, emotional, and developmental challenges.
The support that the NHLC has provided to animal rescue shelters has given organizations the tools to protect animals and keep them from being abandoned or mistreated. The “Allies for Animals” raffle allows New Hampshire community members to leave a lasting impact on animals in need.
In addition to The Animal Rescue League of NH, The Friends of the Manchester Animal Shelter, and Back in The Saddle Equine Therapy Center, NHLC has worked with suppliers and brokers over the past eight years to raise more than $3.6 million for nonprofit organizations making an impact in New Hampshire and beyond. This is including Crotched Mountain Foundation, New Hampshire Food Bank, Easterseals New Hampshire, Best Buddies New Hampshire, Homes for Our Troops, Operation Care for Troops, Toys for Tots, Granite United Way, Community Foundation Sonoma County, Napa Valley Community Foundation, and the New Hampshire Lodging and Restaurant Association.
Tickets are available at www.LiquorandWineOutlets.com/alliesforanimals.